Prevent extended damage to your wetsuit by easily repairing small tears or fingernail nicks. We recommend the Aquaseal NEO, neoprene cement for at home wetsuit repairs.
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Aquaseal NEO. Previously known as Seal Cement, this black contact cement is formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to waterproof waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts by the water. Or re-seal a leaky gasket at home. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions. Before venturing out to that favorite fishing hole or dive spot, bring Aquaseal NEO along for unexpected repairs and save that expensive gear.
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs
- Durable – Tough adhesive that bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with your wetsuit
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep your wetsuit performing post repair.
- Material: heat-resistant contact cement
- Color: black
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, latex, leather, and most fabrics
- Cure Time: 20 minutes
- Cure Method: Humidity
- Application Temperature: 60° to 80° F
- Use Temperature: -20° to 150°F
- Storage: store in cool, dry place
- Made in USA