Epic adventures call for spacious bags to organize and haul all of your gear.
The 47L Destination Bag includes an innovative expandable top pocket to hold up to 10L of gear, as well as a 12L bottom compartment to separate wet gear from the 25L main compartment. The bag also features two large stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles and nutrition, four zipper pockets for security and organization as well as quick access to essential items. The main compartment has a lap top pocket which fits most 15 inch laptops and two side pockets to organize and separate smaller items.
Think of this bag as your personal sherpa.
- 400 Denier fabric for durability
- Soft Micro fleece top zip pocket for sunglasses, goggles, phone, etc
- Expandable top increases storage by 10L when you need it, perfect for a helmet.
- Additional pockets on the front of the bag, and inside the lid keep smaller items organized and easy to access
- Side mesh pockets feature a reinforced bottom, perfect for your water bottles or other nutrition
- Large main compartment features two open side pockets for organization and a laptop sleeve (fits up to 15" laptops)
- Coordinated zipper pulls help you remember which zipper opens what
- Dual Loop Pulls: main zippered pocket openings
- Single Straight Pulls: Smaller pocket and expandable top
- Padded foam back helps the bag maintain it's shape and adds comfort.
- Sized to comply with airline carry on requirements, when top is not expanded.
- 25L Main Compartment
- 12L Bottom Compartment
- Additional 10L when top compartment is expanded.
- Dimensions: 22" long x 12" wide x 8" tall (not expanded)